Experience the Unknown
Hybrid Cloud: The Next Wave of Enterprise Computing
“The global hybrid cloud market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.5% from USD 33.28 Billion in 2016 to USD 91.74 Billion by 2021.”
- Markets and Markets
Hybrid can be considered as the next logical evolution to cloud computing. Till now, enterprises were implementing their new initiatives on the public cloud and kept their heritage applications on traditional, on-premise data centers.
This is no longer feasible because the digital era is putting greater demand on these applications for more flexibility and functionality. The traditional infrastructure cannot sustain the pressure.
To gain more control over innovations and for maximum flexibility, organisations are building their own private cloud that can modernize heritage applications, containerize and cloud-enable them. This ensures data security along with faster access time and you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
Leverage cloud like benefits within your own data center and combat challenges to deliver transformations that can address digital disruption.
Join this event to explore how to build open, cloud native apps with public services and run them anywhere — on public cloud or on your existing on-premises systems, with your own Application Platform.
Experience the Hybrid Cloud
Modernize your applications: Bringing the power of cloud to the enterprise
- • Modernize your heritage applications, making them cloud-enabled, componentized and consistently managed
DESIGN. DEVELOP. DEPLOY. DONE.
- Discover new cloud native apps and meet regulatory and management requirements
- Understand how to manage a multi-cloud environment
- Empower your business to deliver innovative and elastic apps
- Modernize your heritage applications by reconstructing and making them cloud enabled to meet today’s highly dynamic business environment
- Have an open data center environment to work with cloud services
- Bring the power of cloud in your enterprise by modernizing your existing applications
- Maintain flexibility and freedom to exploit services from multiple cloud providers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technology and business decision makers across industry verticals such as:
The Economic Times CIO Roundtable powered by IBM
Onsite registration & Networking with Hi-Tea
Introduction to One Architecture & IBM Cloud Private
- Demo 1: Deploy your first app on SAMPLE App
- Demo 2: Modernise your existing middleware applications with SAMPLE App
06:30 PM Onwards
Networking Cocktails & Dinner